'Political party in Berlusconi coalition a beneficiary'
- AAP announces second list of candidates, Rajmohan Gandhi to contest from East Delhi
- Sahara chief Subrata Roy moves Supreme Court for cancellation of arrest warrant
- Admiral DK Joshi was disturbed, requested me to accept resignation: AK Antony
- Narendra Modi beats Rahul Gandhi in popularity, says US think tank
- Rahul Gandhi slams Salman Khurshid over 'impotent' remark against Narendra Modi
FOLLOWING THE MONEY
In these pages, Italian investigators have detailed how the money was allegedly generated through bogus engineering contracts that Finmeccanica signed with a Tunisia and India based company IDS. The document maps the money paid through this channel and accounts for a total of Euro 21 million that was generated through inflated bills and bogus engineering contracts. The money chart explains that regular monthly tranches of payments were made between 2007-11. These payments averaged to a Euro 550000 per month towards the end.
The explosive confession of prime middleman Guido Haschke in which he details how he got involved in the first place with the deal. How he managed to get a contract with Finmeccanica and details his contacts in India. It is in this confession that he claims to have met Tyagi several times when he was Chief. Haschke also admits he received a kickback of euro 20 million of which 12 was paid off to the Tyago brothers.
- Fancy numbers: RTO in PCMC earns Rs 8 crore
- Alarm in Ukraine as Putin orders surprise army drills on border
- Arrests made but two sensational murders still unsolved
- Infosys ex-CFO not to contest polls for AAP
- Monsoon, not Manmohan, led to agri growth: Yashwant
- Now, BJP workers to donate blood equal to Modi’s weight