Suchitra Sen's health improves
- What signal is Obama administration sending by selling more F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan?
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates 'Make in India Week' in Mumbai
- JNU student leader held on ‘sedition’ charges over Afzal Guru event
- JNU arrests over Afzal Guru event are ill-judged, threatens basic rights
- Live updates from the David Headley deposition before Mumbai court
Ailing yesteryear legendary actress Suchitra Sen's health has improved slightly with the help of physiotherapy, non-invasive ventilation and continuous oxygen therapy, doctors said today.
"The medical condition of Suchitra Sen continues to remain stable. Her oxygen saturation has stabilised to some extent with the help of physiotherapy, non-invasive ventilation and continuous oxygen therapy," a medical bulletin issued by the Belle Vue clinic, where Sen was admitted on December 23 following a respiratory tract infection, said.
It said that the 82-year-old's cardiac condition was also satisfactory.