Suchitra Sen's health improves
- Congressâs Imran Masood sent to jail; Rahul disapproves of Masood's alleged hate speech, says âthis is not the Cong wayâ
- Rajnath cracks the whip, expels rebel Jaswant for six years
- Lok Sabha election: BJP candidate says âthis time itâs about swabhiman, not sadakâ
- Advaniâs campaign gets booster shot from Amit Shah
- Ajit sat in the lap of those his father fought against: Modi
Ailing yesteryear legendary actress Suchitra Sen's health has improved slightly with the help of physiotherapy, non-invasive ventilation and continuous oxygen therapy, doctors said today.
"The medical condition of Suchitra Sen continues to remain stable. Her oxygen saturation has stabilised to some extent with the help of physiotherapy, non-invasive ventilation and continuous oxygen therapy," a medical bulletin issued by the Belle Vue clinic, where Sen was admitted on December 23 following a respiratory tract infection, said.
It said that the 82-year-old's cardiac condition was also satisfactory.
Suchitra Sen who has kept herself away from the public eye for the last three decades starred in memorable Hindi and Bengali films like 'Devdas', 'Aandhi', 'Saat Paake Bandha', 'Agnipariksha', 'Saptopadi' and 'Deep Jele Jai'.