Suchitra Sen's health improves
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Ailing yesteryear legendary actress Suchitra Sen's health has improved slightly with the help of physiotherapy, non-invasive ventilation and continuous oxygen therapy, doctors said today.
"The medical condition of Suchitra Sen continues to remain stable. Her oxygen saturation has stabilised to some extent with the help of physiotherapy, non-invasive ventilation and continuous oxygen therapy," a medical bulletin issued by the Belle Vue clinic, where Sen was admitted on December 23 following a respiratory tract infection, said.
It said that the 82-year-old's cardiac condition was also satisfactory.
Suchitra Sen who has kept herself away from the public eye for the last three decades starred in memorable Hindi and Bengali films like 'Devdas', 'Aandhi', 'Saat Paake Bandha', 'Agnipariksha', 'Saptopadi' and 'Deep Jele Jai'.