Suchitra Sen's health improves
- Rajya Sabha: Speaker warns Subramanian Swamy of action for unnecessary provocation
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: SC to hear plea against Sonia, Manmohan next week
- VVIP chopper deal: Sonia and Ahmed Patel, a tale of two notes, one typed, the other handwritten
- Delhi lawyer, arrested for AgustaWestland ‘payoff’ laundering, pops up in Panama Papers
- AgustaWestland deal: Govt says bribe-giver convicted, will identify taker, Sonia says do the probe
Ailing yesteryear legendary actress Suchitra Sen's health has improved slightly with the help of physiotherapy, non-invasive ventilation and continuous oxygen therapy, doctors said today.
"The medical condition of Suchitra Sen continues to remain stable. Her oxygen saturation has stabilised to some extent with the help of physiotherapy, non-invasive ventilation and continuous oxygen therapy," a medical bulletin issued by the Belle Vue clinic, where Sen was admitted on December 23 following a respiratory tract infection, said.
It said that the 82-year-old's cardiac condition was also satisfactory.
- Alcohol abuse is a public health, not moral, problem
- It is clear now that Pakistan generals are unimpressed by the Modi initiative
- Governance in Kerala is superior to that in Bihar. State rankings are a fraught exercise
- The case for high-speed rail
- Politicians divided by Agusta unite on odd-even
- Judiciary is part of the problem of judicial vacancy and case pendency