Sugar prices remain flat in thin trade
- Haji Ali dargah will have to open doors for women after Bombay HC ruling
- My vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution: PM Modi
- Panel works on alternative to pellets: Balls of pepper, capsicum gas
- Scorpene leak: Firms to be blacklisted only in cases of clear criminality, says Parrikar
- Sheena Bora murder: Taped conversations emerging on media submitted in court, says CBI
The wholesale sugar market remained flat in the national capital today as prices moved in a narrow range on alternate small bouts of trading and settled around previous levels.
Market participants said adequate stocks position against sporadic demand mainly kept sugar prices unaltered.
The following were today quotations per quintal: Sugar ready: M-30 3,530-3,750, S-30 3,500-3,725.
Mill delivery: M-30 3,300-3,680; S-30 3,275-3,650.
Sugar mill gate (including duty): Mawana 3460, Kinnoni
3680, Asmoli 3550, Dorala 3460, Budhana N.T, Thanabhavan N.T,Ramala 3300, Bulandshar N.T, Morna 3310, Sakoti 3310, Chandpur NT, Dhanora 3440, Khatuli 3450, Baghpat 3320, Amroha
NT,Simbholi 3570, Modi Nagar 3490, Anupshar 3300 and
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.
- The draft surrogacy bill violates the fundamental right of people to choose modes of parenthood
- Realpolitik drives Myanmar’s outreach to India and China
- Epidemics in India are seldom followed by a long-term response
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within