Sugar prices remain flat in thin trade
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7: It's that man Glenn Maxwell again
The wholesale sugar market remained flat in the national capital today as prices moved in a narrow range on alternate small bouts of trading and settled around previous levels.
Market participants said adequate stocks position against sporadic demand mainly kept sugar prices unaltered.
The following were today quotations per quintal: Sugar ready: M-30 3,530-3,750, S-30 3,500-3,725.
Mill delivery: M-30 3,300-3,680; S-30 3,275-3,650.
Sugar mill gate (including duty): Mawana 3460, Kinnoni
3680, Asmoli 3550, Dorala 3460, Budhana N.T, Thanabhavan N.T,Ramala 3300, Bulandshar N.T, Morna 3310, Sakoti 3310, Chandpur NT, Dhanora 3440, Khatuli 3450, Baghpat 3320, Amroha
NT,Simbholi 3570, Modi Nagar 3490, Anupshar 3300 and
- Rohit Shekhar biological son of N D Tiwari: HC
- Shazia Ilmi courts controversy, says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
- Alliance led by Sena, BJP will win 35 seats in Maharashtra, says Munde
- Black money: SC raps govt for not sharing info from Germany
- Delhi confidential: Power play
- Advisory unchanged, India to continue screening Haj pilgrims