Sugar prices remain flat in thin trade
- Lok Sabha proceedings washed out as Opposition adamant on Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhra Raje's resignation
- BJP counters Congress with ‘sting CD’ on Uttarakhand CM’s aide
- Nitish Kumar to welcome PM Modi, attend programmes too if invited
- Speaker Sumitra Mahajan's warning of 'disciplinary action' irks opposition
- Lt Governor Najeeb Jung calls DCW chief's appointment illegal
The wholesale sugar market remained flat in the national capital today as prices moved in a narrow range on alternate small bouts of trading and settled around previous levels.
Market participants said adequate stocks position against sporadic demand mainly kept sugar prices unaltered.
The following were today quotations per quintal: Sugar ready: M-30 3,530-3,750, S-30 3,500-3,725.
Mill delivery: M-30 3,300-3,680; S-30 3,275-3,650.
Sugar mill gate (including duty): Mawana 3460, Kinnoni
3680, Asmoli 3550, Dorala 3460, Budhana N.T, Thanabhavan N.T,Ramala 3300, Bulandshar N.T, Morna 3310, Sakoti 3310, Chandpur NT, Dhanora 3440, Khatuli 3450, Baghpat 3320, Amroha
NT,Simbholi 3570, Modi Nagar 3490, Anupshar 3300 and