Suicide bid: ‘Minor gangrape victim’s condition stable’
- EC issues show cause notice to Mulayam Singh Yadav for violation of poll code
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: KXIP chase 206, beat CSK by six wickets
The condition of a minor girl, who tried to commit suicide following a gangrape three weeks ago, was stable, resident medical officer of V S Hospital said Sunday. "She is stable now. She was on ventilator (support) yesterday, but now she has been put on stand-by ventilator," said the resident medical officer of the hospital.
According to the police, the 14-year-old was kidnapped by two persons in a car in Dholka town on December 6 and raped. The accused were identified as Prakash Devipujak and Mohit Devipujak. Both the accused are absconding.
Unable to bear a pain in her stomach, the girl drank poison yesterday.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer