Suicide bomber kills 4 while 21 injured - police
A suicide bomber attacked members of an Iraqi-government backed Sunni militia group on Monday, killing at least four and wounding another 21 as they were receiving their salaries, police and hospital officials said.
The attack was the latest suicide bombing in Iraq over recent weeks as insurgents try stoke tensions against the Shi'ite-led government of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota