Suicide bomber kills 4 while 21 injured - police
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
A suicide bomber attacked members of an Iraqi-government backed Sunni militia group on Monday, killing at least four and wounding another 21 as they were receiving their salaries, police and hospital officials said.
The attack was the latest suicide bombing in Iraq over recent weeks as insurgents try stoke tensions against the Shi'ite-led government of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.