Sujoy Ghosh begins work on Kahaani sequel
- Cabinet rejects Rahul Gandhi's ordinance agenda, clears Jat reservation
- Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Next govt won't be formed without AAP support: Arvind Kejriwal
- Lok Sabha polls likely to commence in seven phases from April 2nd week
- China blames Islamic militants for attack by knife-wielding 'terrorists'
Director Sujoy Ghosh, who received rave reviews for his film Kahaani last year, is ready to work on the sequel of the film. Earlier, it was reported that Vidya Balan, who played the protagonist Vidya Bagchi in the film, would be reprising her role for the sequel too.
Confirming, Sujoy said, "I have already started working on the script of Kahaani's sequel which would be a continuation of Vidya Bagchi's life. The backdrop of the story remains same. This time too, the story will be based in Kolkata." The director who is right now developing on the story, states , "I am still in the writing stage and the plot changes every day." Sujoy wants to start shooting the film by early next year, hence he feels it is too early to speak much about it.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today