Sujoy Ghosh begins work on Kahaani sequel
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
Director Sujoy Ghosh, who received rave reviews for his film Kahaani last year, is ready to work on the sequel of the film. Earlier, it was reported that Vidya Balan, who played the protagonist Vidya Bagchi in the film, would be reprising her role for the sequel too.
Confirming, Sujoy said, "I have already started working on the script of Kahaani's sequel which would be a continuation of Vidya Bagchi's life. The backdrop of the story remains same. This time too, the story will be based in Kolkata." The director who is right now developing on the story, states , "I am still in the writing stage and the plot changes every day." Sujoy wants to start shooting the film by early next year, hence he feels it is too early to speak much about it.
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2