Sujoy Ghosh begins work on Kahaani sequel
- Media running 'false' news to tarnish Vasundhara Raje's image: CM office
- NIA says no 'issuance of inappropriate briefing by any officer'
- ‘Emergency one of India’s darkest periods,’ says PM Modi
- Lakhvi release: Pak says India politicising UNSC sanctions committee
- AAP unveils Rs.41,129 crore Delhi's 'Swaraj' budget
Director Sujoy Ghosh, who received rave reviews for his film Kahaani last year, is ready to work on the sequel of the film. Earlier, it was reported that Vidya Balan, who played the protagonist Vidya Bagchi in the film, would be reprising her role for the sequel too.
Confirming, Sujoy said, "I have already started working on the script of Kahaani's sequel which would be a continuation of Vidya Bagchi's life. The backdrop of the story remains same. This time too, the story will be based in Kolkata." The director who is right now developing on the story, states , "I am still in the writing stage and the plot changes every day." Sujoy wants to start shooting the film by early next year, hence he feels it is too early to speak much about it.