Sujoy Ghosh begins work on Kahaani sequel
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Director Sujoy Ghosh, who received rave reviews for his film Kahaani last year, is ready to work on the sequel of the film. Earlier, it was reported that Vidya Balan, who played the protagonist Vidya Bagchi in the film, would be reprising her role for the sequel too.
Confirming, Sujoy said, "I have already started working on the script of Kahaani's sequel which would be a continuation of Vidya Bagchi's life. The backdrop of the story remains same. This time too, the story will be based in Kolkata." The director who is right now developing on the story, states , "I am still in the writing stage and the plot changes every day." Sujoy wants to start shooting the film by early next year, hence he feels it is too early to speak much about it.