Sun Pharma Q3 net profit Rs 881 cr
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS; Lok Sabha elections battle between two completely different ideologies, says Sonia Gandhi
- Elections 2014 Live: BJP workers embarrass Murli Joshi by shouting pro-Modi slogans
Sun Pharmaceuticals today reported a consolidated net profit of Rs 881.30 crore for the third quarter (Q3) ended December 31, 2012.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 668.30 crore in the corresponding period previous fiscal, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd said in a filing to the BSE.
Consolidated net sales of the company stood at Rs 2,852 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. It stood at Rs 2,145.13 crore for the same period of 2011-12 fiscal.
"All our businesses continue to perform in-line with our expectations," Sun Pharma Managing Director Dilip Shanghvi said.
The company said the third quarter results were not comparable to the previous year due to the US-based Dusa Pharmaceuticals becoming a subsidiary of the company during December 2012.
The results for the current period include results of Dusa from the date it became subsidiary of Sun Pharma and, therefore, the corresponding figures for the previous period are not comparable, the company said.
Shares of Sun Pharma were trading at Rs 749 apiece on the BSE in the afternoon trade, up 0.03 per cent from its previous close.
- Sonia, Rahul must come clean on issues raised in the books:BJP
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign