Suneil Shetty's cousin booked for assaulting BEST bus driver
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
A case has been registered against the cousin of Bollywood actor Suniel Shetty and his driver for allegedly assaulting a driver of a BEST bus after the vehicle hit their car, police said today.
The incident took place at around 12.45 A.M. Last night near the Mumbai Central bus station when BEST (Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport) bus driver Rajkumar Shinde hit Ajay Shetty's car while taking his vehicle to the bus station, police said.
Following a brief altercation, Ajay's driver Ramnarayan Mishra assaulted Shinde who fell unconscious as a result of the attack. The accused duo then fled the spot.
Ajay and Mishra have been booked on charges of assault and for obstructing a public servant in the discharge of his duty.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress