Suniel Shetty, Armaan Kohli team up for CCL
- Bihar polls: Jitan Ram Manjhi announces alliance with BJP
- NSCN-K plans revenge attack; high alert sounded across Northeast
- Pak Senate slams Modi's remarks, passes resolution
- Parrikar says those who 'fear India's new posture' have started reacting
- Airtel calls it ‘standard solution’, but experts say 'spy code' is illegal
Actor Armaan Kohli, who shot to fame with 'Bigg Boss 7' has been roped in by Suniel Shetty for the celebrity cricket league this season.
Suniel, the captain of Mumbai Heroes roped in Armaan to join Mumbai Heroes. Suniel has worked with the reality show contestant in some of his earlier films and he is aware that Armaan plays good cricket.
"Amraan is a sweet boy and a good player as well and deserves to do better. I am sure adding him in our team will benefit our team," Suniel said.
The team will start practising from January 6. The fourth season of celebrity cricket league (CCL) will kick start from end of January with eight teams.