Suniel Shetty, Armaan Kohli team up for CCL
- AAP-BJP clashes: Kejriwal & Co to file complaint with Election Commission against BJP
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
- âMamata is hiring honesty from Maharashtra through Annaâ
- Mumbai dailies laud Kamat, he denies he paid for the ânewsâ
- Congress bends, âopen to TRS allianceâ
Actor Armaan Kohli, who shot to fame with 'Bigg Boss 7' has been roped in by Suniel Shetty for the celebrity cricket league this season.
Suniel, the captain of Mumbai Heroes roped in Armaan to join Mumbai Heroes. Suniel has worked with the reality show contestant in some of his earlier films and he is aware that Armaan plays good cricket.
"Amraan is a sweet boy and a good player as well and deserves to do better. I am sure adding him in our team will benefit our team," Suniel said.
The team will start practising from January 6. The fourth season of celebrity cricket league (CCL) will kick start from end of January with eight teams.
- No jobs for students of state’s first dairy, fisheries colleges
- Mayor blames contractors for bad roads, says better material to be used now
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students