Suniel Shetty, Armaan Kohli team up for CCL
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
Actor Armaan Kohli, who shot to fame with 'Bigg Boss 7' has been roped in by Suniel Shetty for the celebrity cricket league this season.
Suniel, the captain of Mumbai Heroes roped in Armaan to join Mumbai Heroes. Suniel has worked with the reality show contestant in some of his earlier films and he is aware that Armaan plays good cricket.
"Amraan is a sweet boy and a good player as well and deserves to do better. I am sure adding him in our team will benefit our team," Suniel said.
The team will start practising from January 6. The fourth season of celebrity cricket league (CCL) will kick start from end of January with eight teams.