Suniel Shetty, Armaan Kohli team up for CCL
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Actor Armaan Kohli, who shot to fame with 'Bigg Boss 7' has been roped in by Suniel Shetty for the celebrity cricket league this season.
Suniel, the captain of Mumbai Heroes roped in Armaan to join Mumbai Heroes. Suniel has worked with the reality show contestant in some of his earlier films and he is aware that Armaan plays good cricket.
"Amraan is a sweet boy and a good player as well and deserves to do better. I am sure adding him in our team will benefit our team," Suniel said.
The team will start practising from January 6. The fourth season of celebrity cricket league (CCL) will kick start from end of January with eight teams.