Suniel Shetty sets up an in-house ICU for his father
- Pakistan would give befitting response to any Indian aggression: Ishaq Dar
- Serena Williams wins her sixth Wimbledon, 21st Grand Slam title
- India's population as of today: 127,42,39,769 and growing
- Vyapam scam: Why no action against mantrani & minister's wife, asks Congress
- Kerala bar owners' case: CM Oommen Chandy to write to PM Modi against AG Mukul Rohatgi
Suniel Shetty's 86 year old father recently suffered a massive paralytic stroke in November. Though he is on the road to recovery, he is currently in the ICU which has been set-up by Suniel at his residence.
Suniel's father who has currently got his left side paralysed, was immediately admitted to a nearby hospital and was under special treatment for quite some time. However, according to Suniel, his father got jittery about staying in the medical care and wanted to return to his residence. The actor also revealed that though his father is not able to walk, his condition is currently stable.