Suniel Shetty sets up an in-house ICU for his father
- Cricketer Mohd Kaif, Nilekani, Ravi Kishen among 194 in Congress' first list of candidates for the Lok Sabha polls
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- Ink attack on AAP leader Yogendra Yadav at Jantar Mantar
Suniel Shetty's 86 year old father recently suffered a massive paralytic stroke in November. Though he is on the road to recovery, he is currently in the ICU which has been set-up by Suniel at his residence.
Suniel's father who has currently got his left side paralysed, was immediately admitted to a nearby hospital and was under special treatment for quite some time. However, according to Suniel, his father got jittery about staying in the medical care and wanted to return to his residence. The actor also revealed that though his father is not able to walk, his condition is currently stable.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today