Suniel Shetty sets up an in-house ICU for his father
- Manohar Parrikar sticks to stand, warns of action against Coast Guard officer
- Coast Guard DIG on video: Blow the Pak boat off, we don’t want to serve them biryani
- Clean chit to AAP: Nothing wrong with foreign funding, Centre tells HC
- Fake encounter case: D G Vanzara walks free; says "Acche Din" have arrived
- Defence is at heart of Make in India programme, says PM Modi at Bangalore Aero show
Suniel Shetty's 86 year old father recently suffered a massive paralytic stroke in November. Though he is on the road to recovery, he is currently in the ICU which has been set-up by Suniel at his residence.
Suniel's father who has currently got his left side paralysed, was immediately admitted to a nearby hospital and was under special treatment for quite some time. However, according to Suniel, his father got jittery about staying in the medical care and wanted to return to his residence. The actor also revealed that though his father is not able to walk, his condition is currently stable.