Suniel Shetty sets up an in-house ICU for his father
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
Suniel Shetty's 86 year old father recently suffered a massive paralytic stroke in November. Though he is on the road to recovery, he is currently in the ICU which has been set-up by Suniel at his residence.
Suniel's father who has currently got his left side paralysed, was immediately admitted to a nearby hospital and was under special treatment for quite some time. However, according to Suniel, his father got jittery about staying in the medical care and wanted to return to his residence. The actor also revealed that though his father is not able to walk, his condition is currently stable.