Sunil Wadhwa appointed Maharaja Whiteline CEO
- Live, Ind vs Aus: Quick strikes put India on top
- Bengal nun gangrape: First arrest made from Mumbai
- Germanwings crash: Chilling report says one pilot left cockpit, was unable to return
- If anything that is defamatory goes off, we will have a very boring Internet: Jaitley
- Hooda govt bent rules to favour Robert Vadra firm: CAG
The Board of Directors of Maharaja Whiteline Industries Private Limited (MWIPL) has appointed Frédéric Verwaerde as Managing Director of MWIPL and Sunil Wadhwa to the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of MWIPL.
Verwaerde is the Senior Executive Vice President in charge of Continents at Groupe SEB and he is a member of the Group's Executive Committee.
Wadhwa is a veteran of the consumer durables industry in India and he has been at the helm of strategic changes in this market. With a MBA from FMS Delhi and a PMD from Harvard University, Mr Wadhwa is a former Managing Director and CEO of Usha International.