Kangana Ranaut and Sunny Deol reveal first look of movie 'I Love NY'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- Kumar Vishwas files application alleging threat to life from Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs CSK: CSK lose Smith, McCullum after flying start against KXIP
Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranaut, who will be starring together in the movie 'I love New Year' for the very first time, unveiled its first look in Mumbai on Monday.
Speaking at the occasion, the 'Yamla Pagla Deewana' star said that the movie is a romantic comedy with a twist of coincidence.
"It's about two strangers that meet up somewhere and things go wrong and eventually whole thing turns into something beautiful," he said.
25-year-old Ranaut said that she got very excited when the movie was offered to her as the role is totally different to what she has already done before.
The T-series production is ready to hit the theatres on 26th April, 2013.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer