Kangana Ranaut and Sunny Deol reveal first look of movie 'I Love NY'
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranaut, who will be starring together in the movie 'I love New Year' for the very first time, unveiled its first look in Mumbai on Monday.
Speaking at the occasion, the 'Yamla Pagla Deewana' star said that the movie is a romantic comedy with a twist of coincidence.
"It's about two strangers that meet up somewhere and things go wrong and eventually whole thing turns into something beautiful," he said.
25-year-old Ranaut said that she got very excited when the movie was offered to her as the role is totally different to what she has already done before.
The T-series production is ready to hit the theatres on 26th April, 2013.