Kangana Ranaut and Sunny Deol reveal first look of movie 'I Love NY'
- J&K: Two policeman arrested in connection with Budgam youth's killing
- Congress warms up for rally on land bill; launches 'Zameen Wapsi' website
- Railways gearing up to tackle crimes against women: Prabhu
- Alliance of Janata Parivar requires new political line, says Kerala JD(U) faction
- Indian Navy's ships return after participating in 'Operation Rahat'
Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranaut, who will be starring together in the movie 'I love New Year' for the very first time, unveiled its first look in Mumbai on Monday.
Speaking at the occasion, the 'Yamla Pagla Deewana' star said that the movie is a romantic comedy with a twist of coincidence.
"It's about two strangers that meet up somewhere and things go wrong and eventually whole thing turns into something beautiful," he said.
25-year-old Ranaut said that she got very excited when the movie was offered to her as the role is totally different to what she has already done before.
The T-series production is ready to hit the theatres on 26th April, 2013.