Kangana Ranaut and Sunny Deol reveal first look of movie 'I Love NY'
- Modi in UAE: PM visits Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque; to discuss terror, trade with top leaders
- UAE takes a 'landmark' decision, allots land for buliding first temple in Abu Dhabi
- Indonesian plane carrying 54 people found crashed in Papua: Official
- Ceasefire violations: India summons Pakistan envoy, lodges protest
- Pakistan's Punjab Home Minister assassinated in suicide attack
Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranaut, who will be starring together in the movie 'I love New Year' for the very first time, unveiled its first look in Mumbai on Monday.
Speaking at the occasion, the 'Yamla Pagla Deewana' star said that the movie is a romantic comedy with a twist of coincidence.
"It's about two strangers that meet up somewhere and things go wrong and eventually whole thing turns into something beautiful," he said.
25-year-old Ranaut said that she got very excited when the movie was offered to her as the role is totally different to what she has already done before.