Sunny Deol's son Karan to sing in Yamla Pagla Deewana 2
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
A while ago we had informed you how Sunny Deol's son Karan was learning the ropes of the trade working as an A.D. on Sangeeth Sivan's Yamla Pagla Deewana 2. Now it seems Karan has even sung and written a few lines for a song in the above mentioned film.
Karan along with his chacha Bobby Deol has crooned a few lines in the song that will be picturized on the 3 Deols. The song will be choreographed by Remo D'souza.
The Deols meanwhile are also grooming Karan so that he can soon make his acting debut.