Sunny Leone gears up for next 'Ragini MMS 2'
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
Actress Sunny Leone, who made her Bollywood debut with Pooja Bhatt's "Jism 2", says she is excited about her next project 'Ragini MMS 2'.
The 31-year-old Indo-Canadian adult film star will appear in Ekta Kapoor's sequel of the 2011 crossover horror movie "Ragini MMS".
"Ragini MMS 2 preparations are starting and I am so excited. I can't believe that I get to shoot another movie and with a great company," she posted on Twitter.