Sunny Leone gears up for next 'Ragini MMS 2'
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Actress Sunny Leone, who made her Bollywood debut with Pooja Bhatt's "Jism 2", says she is excited about her next project 'Ragini MMS 2'.
The 31-year-old Indo-Canadian adult film star will appear in Ekta Kapoor's sequel of the 2011 crossover horror movie "Ragini MMS".
"Ragini MMS 2 preparations are starting and I am so excited. I can't believe that I get to shoot another movie and with a great company," she posted on Twitter.