Sunny Leone gears up for next 'Ragini MMS 2'
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Sahara pleads SC to release Subrata Roy to borrow money for refunding investors
- PCâs dig at MoD: Learn from sub accidents, âspend wiselyâ
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
- Jat quota after riots hurt Muslim sentiments, says Alvi
Actress Sunny Leone, who made her Bollywood debut with Pooja Bhatt's "Jism 2", says she is excited about her next project 'Ragini MMS 2'.
The 31-year-old Indo-Canadian adult film star will appear in Ekta Kapoor's sequel of the 2011 crossover horror movie "Ragini MMS".
"Ragini MMS 2 preparations are starting and I am so excited. I can't believe that I get to shoot another movie and with a great company," she posted on Twitter.