Sunny Leone gears up for next 'Ragini MMS 2'
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
Actress Sunny Leone, who made her Bollywood debut with Pooja Bhatt's "Jism 2", says she is excited about her next project 'Ragini MMS 2'.
The 31-year-old Indo-Canadian adult film star will appear in Ekta Kapoor's sequel of the 2011 crossover horror movie "Ragini MMS".
"Ragini MMS 2 preparations are starting and I am so excited. I can't believe that I get to shoot another movie and with a great company," she posted on Twitter.