Sunny Leone in trouble over 'rape' tweet
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Sunny Leone certainly took Bollywood by storm with her scintillating act in Jism 2. Currently already working on her next Bollywood venture Ragini MMS 2, the adult film star landed herself in a soup after allegedly tweeting a controversial rape comment.
Apparently, Sunny tweeted, "Rape is not a crime, it is surprise sex." Though her intention behind the comment was unknown, she found herself in the middle of a raging controversy. Though later she deleted the post, the comment was picked up and retweeted several times by her followers.
Obviously angered by the retweeting and the unwanted controversy she landed in, Sunny later tweeted denying the comment saying, "Who ever has said this rape comment is an idiot. I never said this. Grow up!!!!!!!!!" Further she added in reference to the retweets, "I'm blocking all people who retweeted this comment. So either erase it or your blocked. Well everyone on my page that thinks that's a joke they are getting blocked!!! My iPad finally has Internet access so I can block mean people when I see them," she added.