Sunny Leone in trouble over 'rape' tweet
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
Sunny Leone certainly took Bollywood by storm with her scintillating act in Jism 2. Currently already working on her next Bollywood venture Ragini MMS 2, the adult film star landed herself in a soup after allegedly tweeting a controversial rape comment.
Apparently, Sunny tweeted, "Rape is not a crime, it is surprise sex." Though her intention behind the comment was unknown, she found herself in the middle of a raging controversy. Though later she deleted the post, the comment was picked up and retweeted several times by her followers.
Obviously angered by the retweeting and the unwanted controversy she landed in, Sunny later tweeted denying the comment saying, "Who ever has said this rape comment is an idiot. I never said this. Grow up!!!!!!!!!" Further she added in reference to the retweets, "I'm blocking all people who retweeted this comment. So either erase it or your blocked. Well everyone on my page that thinks that's a joke they are getting blocked!!! My iPad finally has Internet access so I can block mean people when I see them," she added.