Sunny Leone in trouble over 'rape' tweet
- Pak army 'caught India by throat' during Kargil war: Musharraf
- Aruna Shanbaug's 42-year struggle ends, fellow nurses, kin bid adieu
- Can't follow your directions: Sisodia to LG on appointments
- PM Modi visits South Korea, signs 7 agreements including DTAA revision
- 'What happened to Modi asking Bangladeshi infiltrators to pack up'
Sunny Leone certainly took Bollywood by storm with her scintillating act in Jism 2. Currently already working on her next Bollywood venture Ragini MMS 2, the adult film star landed herself in a soup after allegedly tweeting a controversial rape comment.
Apparently, Sunny tweeted, "Rape is not a crime, it is surprise sex." Though her intention behind the comment was unknown, she found herself in the middle of a raging controversy. Though later she deleted the post, the comment was picked up and retweeted several times by her followers.
Obviously angered by the retweeting and the unwanted controversy she landed in, Sunny later tweeted denying the comment saying, "Who ever has said this rape comment is an idiot. I never said this. Grow up!!!!!!!!!" Further she added in reference to the retweets, "I'm blocking all people who retweeted this comment. So either erase it or your blocked. Well everyone on my page that thinks that's a joke they are getting blocked!!! My iPad finally has Internet access so I can block mean people when I see them," she added.