Sunny Leone in trouble over 'rape' tweet
- Sahara chief Subrata Roy sent to police custody till March 4
- Petrol price hiked by 60 paise per litre, diesel by 50 paise
- Chhattisgarh: Six policemen killed in Naxal ambush
- IPL betting probe: Senior Tamil Nadu cop suspended for violation of 'conduct rules'
- Govt hikes DA by 10% for 80 lakh employees & pensioners
Sunny Leone certainly took Bollywood by storm with her scintillating act in Jism 2. Currently already working on her next Bollywood venture Ragini MMS 2, the adult film star landed herself in a soup after allegedly tweeting a controversial rape comment.
Apparently, Sunny tweeted, "Rape is not a crime, it is surprise sex." Though her intention behind the comment was unknown, she found herself in the middle of a raging controversy. Though later she deleted the post, the comment was picked up and retweeted several times by her followers.
Obviously angered by the retweeting and the unwanted controversy she landed in, Sunny later tweeted denying the comment saying, "Who ever has said this rape comment is an idiot. I never said this. Grow up!!!!!!!!!" Further she added in reference to the retweets, "I'm blocking all people who retweeted this comment. So either erase it or your blocked. Well everyone on my page that thinks that's a joke they are getting blocked!!! My iPad finally has Internet access so I can block mean people when I see them," she added.
- Love and thereabouts
- Youth Akali Dal leaders open fire in front of Akali leader’s home, 3 hurt
- Raarewala market: Shopkeepers threaten LS election boycott; Ayali, mayor swing into action
- Techie murder: 2 months on, cops land in UP on wild goose chase, lens on taxi, auto drivers
- Deoband cleric declares support for Narendra Modi
- Row in British parliament complex over Narendra Modi’s past