Sunny Leone, Raveena Tandon, Jacqueline lend support to end sale of animal tested products
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
B-town celebrities like Raveena Tandon, R Madhavan, Sunny Leone and Jacqueline Fernandez have signed a petition against the sale of animal tested products and cosmetics in India.
The stars have signed a petition launched by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) to prohibit the sale of cosmetics and household products tested on animals outside India.
The organisation has sent the petition to the Ministries of Health & Family Welfare and Ministry of Consumer Affairs.
Other Bollywood stars, who have signed the petition are Dia Mirza, Rahul Khanna, Pooja Bhatt, Lara Dutta, Trisha Krishnan, Dino Morea, Esha Deol-Takhtani, Sarah-Jane Dias, Shweta Salve, Soniya Mehra, Suchitra Pillai, squash player Ritwik Bhattacharya, Acquin Pais, Alesia Raut, and Anushka Manchanda among others.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express