Sunny Leone, Raveena Tandon, Jacqueline lend support to end sale of animal tested products
- Nitish Katara murder case: Delhi HC upholds life sentence of Vikas Yadav, two others; calls it honour killing
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi says Shastri was the best Congressman; Sonia files nomination from Rae Bareli
- SpiceJet can't sell tickets at Re 1, it is malpractice, says DGCA
- âTehseen names new Indian Mujahideen duo in 2010 Jama Masjid shootingâ
- Five killed as 8.2 magnitude earthquake jolts Chile; tsunami alert issued
B-town celebrities like Raveena Tandon, R Madhavan, Sunny Leone and Jacqueline Fernandez have signed a petition against the sale of animal tested products and cosmetics in India.
The stars have signed a petition launched by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) to prohibit the sale of cosmetics and household products tested on animals outside India.
The organisation has sent the petition to the Ministries of Health & Family Welfare and Ministry of Consumer Affairs.
Other Bollywood stars, who have signed the petition are Dia Mirza, Rahul Khanna, Pooja Bhatt, Lara Dutta, Trisha Krishnan, Dino Morea, Esha Deol-Takhtani, Sarah-Jane Dias, Shweta Salve, Soniya Mehra, Suchitra Pillai, squash player Ritwik Bhattacharya, Acquin Pais, Alesia Raut, and Anushka Manchanda among others.
- ‘Fake’ MBA admission: Iranian girl untraceable as cops busy with polls
- To avoid election duty, teachers flock to doctors to get medical certificates
- Arun Bhatia hopes to get third time lucky
- Congress complains against Narendra Modi for poll code violation
- Flying squads deployed to check flow of liquor and gifts yet to spot offenders
- Flaunt the indelible ink on your finger, and get freebies