Sunny Leone, Raveena Tandon, Jacqueline lend support to end sale of animal tested products
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
B-town celebrities like Raveena Tandon, R Madhavan, Sunny Leone and Jacqueline Fernandez have signed a petition against the sale of animal tested products and cosmetics in India.
The stars have signed a petition launched by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) to prohibit the sale of cosmetics and household products tested on animals outside India.
The organisation has sent the petition to the Ministries of Health & Family Welfare and Ministry of Consumer Affairs.
Other Bollywood stars, who have signed the petition are Dia Mirza, Rahul Khanna, Pooja Bhatt, Lara Dutta, Trisha Krishnan, Dino Morea, Esha Deol-Takhtani, Sarah-Jane Dias, Shweta Salve, Soniya Mehra, Suchitra Pillai, squash player Ritwik Bhattacharya, Acquin Pais, Alesia Raut, and Anushka Manchanda among others.