Sunny Leone to meet Dubai's Royal family
- Stolen passports, missing debris fuel fears of foul play
- Out of the 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by Modi: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
For the first time, the ruling family of the United Arab Emirates has agreed to meet Bollywood heavyweights.
Anil Kapoor, John Abraham, Manoj Bajpayee, Tusshar Kapoor, Mustafa Zahid, Sunny Leone and Sophie Choudry are expected to meet His Highness Sheikh Majid bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and His Highness Sheikh Juma Bin Mohammed Al Maktoum.
With its release round the corner, the makers are leaving no stone unturned to promote the multi-starrer Shootout At Wadala. Certain members of the film's massive ensemble starcast are going to be in for a royal treat when they visit Dubai on Thursday to promote their epic action-drama.
The meeting, in the presence of the Royal press, will take place at the Rashid Centre, which has been created by the Royal Family to provide education services and therapies for children with special needs.
- Patient’s death sparks protests, LNJP ward vandalised
- Under EC watch, money spent on campaigns on social media
- Woman used lipstick to write suicide note on wall: Police
- Unilever buys majority share in China water business
- Sisters married to a Nitish aide, one a JD(U) MLA, one an RJD nominee
- AAP men spar with Kejriwal, question LS tickets to Ashutosh, Rajmohan