Sunny Leone to meet Dubai's Royal family
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Record 79 pc polling in Bengal; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs RCB: RCB pick early wicket as Starc removes Mayank
For the first time, the ruling family of the United Arab Emirates has agreed to meet Bollywood heavyweights.
Anil Kapoor, John Abraham, Manoj Bajpayee, Tusshar Kapoor, Mustafa Zahid, Sunny Leone and Sophie Choudry are expected to meet His Highness Sheikh Majid bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and His Highness Sheikh Juma Bin Mohammed Al Maktoum.
With its release round the corner, the makers are leaving no stone unturned to promote the multi-starrer Shootout At Wadala. Certain members of the film's massive ensemble starcast are going to be in for a royal treat when they visit Dubai on Thursday to promote their epic action-drama.
The meeting, in the presence of the Royal press, will take place at the Rashid Centre, which has been created by the Royal Family to provide education services and therapies for children with special needs.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18