Sunny Leone to open her boxing gym
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
After the release of her film 'Jackpot', actress Sunny Leone has other plans as she would be visiting US soon. Along with her husband Daniel Weber, the actress is now planning to open a boxing gym at Los Angeles.
Accompanying them in this venture would be the famous boxing champion The Terrible Terry Norris along with his wife Tanya.
Apparently, the actress had come across the couple while working out and now, they are planning to join hands to fulfill Sunny's dream.
The two couples will be cracking a deal as soon as Sunny returns to US.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express