Sunny Leone will be seen in three films in 2013
- Yakub Memon's mercy plea rejected, Sena calls it a message to terrorists
- Ready to discuss Sushma in Parliament, but not Raje, Chouhan: Arun Jaitley
- RS deadlock: Govt ready for debate, Oppn says get your ministers to resign first
- SC rejects Centre's review against scrapping quota for Jats
- Curfew in Jamshedpur after clashes over alleged eve teasing, at least 100 arrested
Ever since her debut in the Pooja Bhatt film Jism 2, Sunny Leone has been the hottest topic in Bollywood. The porn star turned actress who will next be seen in Shootout At Wadala has apparently signed a 3 film deal.
In fact Sunny has signed on with Parag Sanghvi, of Alumbra Entertainment, three films, the first of which will be a thriller is said to kick start in the second quarter of 2013. While the other two will be shot a year later, the producers intend on completing all three film within a span of two years.