Sunny Leone will be seen in three films in 2013
- Gujarat ranked best Indian state for business by World Bank
- India hails text-based negotiations on UN Security Council reforms
- Bihar polls: Manjhi 'fully satisfied' with 20 seats, calls truce with Paswan
- Ranil Wickremesinghe visit: Can India and Sri Lanka build bridges over troubled waters?
- BJP up, JD(U) down: How Bihar seat sharing underlines the dynamics
Ever since her debut in the Pooja Bhatt film Jism 2, Sunny Leone has been the hottest topic in Bollywood. The porn star turned actress who will next be seen in Shootout At Wadala has apparently signed a 3 film deal.
In fact Sunny has signed on with Parag Sanghvi, of Alumbra Entertainment, three films, the first of which will be a thriller is said to kick start in the second quarter of 2013. While the other two will be shot a year later, the producers intend on completing all three film within a span of two years.