Sunny Leone will be seen in three films in 2013
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Ever since her debut in the Pooja Bhatt film Jism 2, Sunny Leone has been the hottest topic in Bollywood. The porn star turned actress who will next be seen in Shootout At Wadala has apparently signed a 3 film deal.
In fact Sunny has signed on with Parag Sanghvi, of Alumbra Entertainment, three films, the first of which will be a thriller is said to kick start in the second quarter of 2013. While the other two will be shot a year later, the producers intend on completing all three film within a span of two years.