Sunny Leone will be seen in three films in 2013
- Elections LIVE: After snubbing Jaswant, BJP says not sidelining senior leaders
- Search for MH370 LIVE: France has possible images of missing plane debris
- Sharad Pawar encourages party workers to vote twice in Lok Sabha polls
- Thane shocker: 24-year-old woman brutalised for refusing to enter flesh-trade
- Four IM operatives nabbed from Rajasthan, had plans to attack Modi rally
Ever since her debut in the Pooja Bhatt film Jism 2, Sunny Leone has been the hottest topic in Bollywood. The porn star turned actress who will next be seen in Shootout At Wadala has apparently signed a 3 film deal.
In fact Sunny has signed on with Parag Sanghvi, of Alumbra Entertainment, three films, the first of which will be a thriller is said to kick start in the second quarter of 2013. While the other two will be shot a year later, the producers intend on completing all three film within a span of two years.
- Mamata slams Cong, BJP for passing Telangana Bill
- Mollah calls for Muslim-Dalit ‘Maha Jot’ to defeat Left, TMC
- Didi releases party manifestos, reflects ‘national ambition’
- Rs 700-crore hawala racket busted, Surat trader’s home, office raided
- Just a click away, one stop data on over 10 lakh criminals
- The age of individualism