Sunny Leone will be seen in three films in 2013
- Supreme Court to hear Sahara chief Subrata Roy's bail plea today
- Kejriwal finds âbakwasâ in Gujarat, faces protests himself
- PCâs dig at MoD: Learn from sub accidents, âspend wiselyâ
- Donât want Hooda aide, Bellary man in NDA: Sushma Swaraj
- Jat quota after riots hurt Muslim sentiments, says Alvi
Ever since her debut in the Pooja Bhatt film Jism 2, Sunny Leone has been the hottest topic in Bollywood. The porn star turned actress who will next be seen in Shootout At Wadala has apparently signed a 3 film deal.
In fact Sunny has signed on with Parag Sanghvi, of Alumbra Entertainment, three films, the first of which will be a thriller is said to kick start in the second quarter of 2013. While the other two will be shot a year later, the producers intend on completing all three film within a span of two years.