Supriya Sule, Mayawati to address rallies in Nagpur
- Modi dares China, asks it to give up âexpansionistâ plans
- Donât discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit to Shinde
- Fraud Office gets govt nod to prosecute Radia firms
- âStingâ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Army said unit was headed for IAF drill, ex-Air Chief says this was due only a month later
NCP MP Supriya Sule and BSP chief Mayawati will be in Nagpur this weekend to address their respective party rallies.
While youth leader Sule will be addressing a party womens' rally at the new indoor sports complex at Nelson Square on Bhopal Road tomorrow, Mayawati is set to address party workers at a state-level rally at Kasturchand Park on Sunday morning.
The NCP is expecting about 10,000-15,000 women workers to attend the convention, which will begin at 1 pm, according to city womens wing president Nutan Rewatkar.
Party state president Madhukar Pichad, Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar and several senior ministers including Home Minister R R Patil, Ministers of State for Information and Public Relations Fauzia Khan, State Womens' wing president Vidya Chavan are expected to attend the event.
The backdrop at the venue of Mayawati's convention is the Red Fort and her posters with the Delhi monument in the background has already appeared on city streets as she is being projected by BSP as the future PM of the country.
BSP has 25 corporators in Municipal Corporation, four Zila Parishad members, 27 Municipal Council members and 14 Panchayat Samiti members, thereby having a total strength of 170 elected representatives, a press release said here.
- ‘Irrespective of the noise, BJP won’t get so many seats. There is craze for Modi, but how much translates into votes is difficult to say’
- Hindus should 'produce' at least 5 children, says VHP leader Ashok Singhal
- AMU teachers body to boycott Mulayam visit
- Mulayam, Akhilesh woo Brahmins, Muslims
- ‘Sting’ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Don’t discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit writes to Shinde
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers | The Indian Express