Suri Cruise to launch fashion line
- Lies being spread that govt will scrap reservation: PM Modi
- Bihar polls: PM Modi's rally at Bhabhua tomorrow gets EC clearance
- Policy decision on combat role for women soon, says Defence Minister Parrikar
- Delhi: 4-year-old girl raped, found bleeding near railway tracks
- K P Oli elected as new Prime Minister of Nepal
Hollywood star Tom Cruise's seven-year-old daughter Suri is all set to launch her own fashion line after reportedly landing a 1.5 million pounds deal.
Suri has signed a contract to work with her mother Katie Holmes and her partner Jeanne Yang on a collection of clothes, shoes and accessories for young girls, reported Sun online.
"Suri is only seven but she is incredibly interested in clothes. She has been through a very difficult year and adapted amazingly to her new life in New York, including the upheaval of starting normal school," a source said.
"This is a nice hobby for her, it's certainly not going to take over her life. Most girls dream of being able to make their own clothes, this just means her drawings will now become a reality. It'll be interesting to see how it pans out, there's nothing around quite like it," it added.
The line, named Suri, will reportedly launch this autumn in New York, and if successful will be rolled out across America next year.
Holmes, 34, was originally approached about the possibility of Suri having her own fashion blog, but the idea was extended when she stared talking about designs for clothes.