Suri gets a body double, thanks to dad Tom Cruise
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Tom Cruise is so obsessed about the security of his six-year-old daughter Suri that he has reportedly hired a body double for her to save her from prying eyes.
Suri's double was spotted on Friday afternoon, after her mother, actress Katie Holmes, picked her up from her Manhattan school and they returned to their Chelsea home, reported New York Daily News.
They were trailed by photographers.
Hankering a snack, celebrity mother and daughter hopped back into a black SUV and headed downtown to TriBeCa, apparently bound for the wichcraft sandwich shop on Greenwich St, which is a favorite of Holmes.
But the vehicle made an unexpected stop at a police precinct and the doppelganger was spotted.
She wore the same purple, puffy down-filled coat, same black leggings and Ugg-type tan boots with pink soles as Suri.
And while she tried to hide her face, her auburn hair was long and brown like Suri's.
The real Suri arrived with her nanny minutes later in another black SUV at the side entrance of a TriBeCa building that leads to the eatery.
Wearing her favorite panda hat and carrying the stuffed toy that goes with her everywhere, the young girl was whisked inside by her nanny before anybody noticed.