Suri gets a body double, thanks to dad Tom Cruise
- David Headley pardoned, accepted as approver in 26/11 case on conditions
- Salman Khan acquitted of all charges in 2002 hit-and-run case
- Islamic State finance chief Abu Saleh killed in air strike: US
- Salman Khan thanks fans, says 'accept the decision with humility'
- Rajya Sabha washed out for third day over National Herald case
Tom Cruise is so obsessed about the security of his six-year-old daughter Suri that he has reportedly hired a body double for her to save her from prying eyes.
Suri's double was spotted on Friday afternoon, after her mother, actress Katie Holmes, picked her up from her Manhattan school and they returned to their Chelsea home, reported New York Daily News.
They were trailed by photographers.
Hankering a snack, celebrity mother and daughter hopped back into a black SUV and headed downtown to TriBeCa, apparently bound for the wichcraft sandwich shop on Greenwich St, which is a favorite of Holmes.
But the vehicle made an unexpected stop at a police precinct and the doppelganger was spotted.
She wore the same purple, puffy down-filled coat, same black leggings and Ugg-type tan boots with pink soles as Suri.
And while she tried to hide her face, her auburn hair was long and brown like Suri's.
The real Suri arrived with her nanny minutes later in another black SUV at the side entrance of a TriBeCa building that leads to the eatery.
- As they reimagine the international role of India and Japan, Modi and Abe are drawn together
- Why post-mortems of this year’s most crucial election are missing the point
- Voters are changing politics. Politicians must reform the civil services
- Pakistan: ‘Double Shahs’ profit from religious Muslims’ alienation from modern banking.
- Bhagwat’s acknowledgement of Babasaheb’s greatness is belated and hypocritical
- Government must ensure the disabilities law reaches out to the most needy