Susan Boyle has Swarovski pedicure
- In Delhi, Hardik Patel says he will take movement across country
- Bihar: BJP hits back, says it was not a Swabhiman rally but Apman rally
- Hindu women should never marry outside community: Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti
- Ready to amend Land Acquisition Act, ordinance will lapse tomorrow: PM
- Sheena murder case: Suitcase seized, accused taken to Raigad forest to 'recreate' crime scene
Singer Susan Boyle reportedly spends 70 pounds a week having her toenails decorated with up to 500 Swarovski crystals.
The I Dreamed a Dream star, worth a reported 22 million pounds, has pedicures with up to 500 Swarovski crystals, at a salon near her home in West Lothian, Scotland, reported Sun Online.
Although the star has sold over 17 million albums worldwide, and been able to buy a huge 300,000 pounds property, she still prefers to live in the small council house she grew up in and shared with her mother, Bridget, who died five years ago.
Now that she is rich, Boyle, 51, has also admitted to spending money on fancy scents and good food.
"I like perfume. I also like salmon, sushi and steaks."