Susan Boyle has Swarovski pedicure
- Solar scam case: Kerala court orders FIR against CM Oommen Chandy
- Supreme Court recalls order appointing former judge Virendra Singh as UP Lokayukta
- Arunachal Governor cited ‘cow slaughter’ protest as one sign of law & order collapse in state
- BJP leader held for alleged cow slaughter in Madhya Pradesh, gets expelled from party
- Indian-American Muslims flay Government move against AMU, Jamia
Singer Susan Boyle reportedly spends 70 pounds a week having her toenails decorated with up to 500 Swarovski crystals.
The I Dreamed a Dream star, worth a reported 22 million pounds, has pedicures with up to 500 Swarovski crystals, at a salon near her home in West Lothian, Scotland, reported Sun Online.
Although the star has sold over 17 million albums worldwide, and been able to buy a huge 300,000 pounds property, she still prefers to live in the small council house she grew up in and shared with her mother, Bridget, who died five years ago.
Now that she is rich, Boyle, 51, has also admitted to spending money on fancy scents and good food.
"I like perfume. I also like salmon, sushi and steaks."
- Does Masood's 'protective custody' reflect Pak army's new policy?
- Are we, the people of India, being used by terror?
- New political generation wants democratic socialism, and also economic security
- The Union budget needs to incentivise savings to rescue public sector banks.
- Dalit scholar’s death exposed inability of casteist Hindu to be modern
- Annotated edition of Hitler's Mein Kemph