Susan Boyle has Swarovski pedicure
- Not RSSâ job to chant âNamo, Namoâ, canât cross limits for BJP: Mohan Bhagwat
- Missing Malaysia Airlines: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Mocking Nitishâs âPM hopesâ, Modi woos Muslims, Yadavs
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Singer Susan Boyle reportedly spends 70 pounds a week having her toenails decorated with up to 500 Swarovski crystals.
The I Dreamed a Dream star, worth a reported 22 million pounds, has pedicures with up to 500 Swarovski crystals, at a salon near her home in West Lothian, Scotland, reported Sun Online.
Although the star has sold over 17 million albums worldwide, and been able to buy a huge 300,000 pounds property, she still prefers to live in the small council house she grew up in and shared with her mother, Bridget, who died five years ago.
Now that she is rich, Boyle, 51, has also admitted to spending money on fancy scents and good food.
"I like perfume. I also like salmon, sushi and steaks."
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express