Sushant Singh Rajput injured during dance practice
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
Yesterday, Sushant Singh Rajput suffered major injuries and was rushed to the hospital, while he was rehearsing for a dance reality show.
News is that he lost balance when he tried to do difficult dance step, which eventually has led to a ligament tear. The doctors have advised him to take rest for at least two days. Sushant was promoting his upcoming film Kai Po Che on the show.