Sushant Singh Rajput injured during dance practice
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Yesterday, Sushant Singh Rajput suffered major injuries and was rushed to the hospital, while he was rehearsing for a dance reality show.
News is that he lost balance when he tried to do difficult dance step, which eventually has led to a ligament tear. The doctors have advised him to take rest for at least two days. Sushant was promoting his upcoming film Kai Po Che on the show.