Sushant Singh Rajput injured during dance practice
- Memon’s lawyers move SC seeking stay on his execution, high drama outside CJI's house
- ISIS preparing to attack India, likely to spark Indo-US confrontation: report
- Afghan intelligence: Taliban leader Mullah Omar dead for more than 2 years
- Whistleblower Sanjiv Chaturvedi, Anshu Gupta win Magsaysay award
- Abdul Kalam's mortal remains arrive in his hometown Rameswaram
Yesterday, Sushant Singh Rajput suffered major injuries and was rushed to the hospital, while he was rehearsing for a dance reality show.
News is that he lost balance when he tried to do difficult dance step, which eventually has led to a ligament tear. The doctors have advised him to take rest for at least two days. Sushant was promoting his upcoming film Kai Po Che on the show.