Sushilkumar Shinde's 'Hindu terror' remarks India's internal matter: Pak
- BJP nominee to Modi critics: You will soon be in Pak, not India
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, Minister says letâs call off trip
- Upar Narendra, neeche Bhupinder... new BJP slogan echoes in states of rivals
- Lok sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- On Rahul campaign, Sonia tells Amethi: âLike Indira, I gave my son to youâ
Pakistan has described as India's "internal matter" Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde's remarks accusing the BJP and RSS of conducting terror training camps.
It was an "internal matter of India", Foreign Office Spokesman Moazzam Khan said, reacting to Shinde's remarks.
At the AICC session in Jaipur on Sunday, Shinde had accused BJP and RSS of conducting terror training camps and promoting "Hindu terrorism".
Pakistani spokesman Khan said: "Earlier on, and even now, Pakistan has a very clear stance and we reiterate our demand. We want an investigation into the Samjhauta Express incident in which so many innocent Pakistanis were killed.
"We want the investigation to be shared with us and those found guilty be punished according to the law of the land."