Sushma, Sushil Modi, Advani to campaign this weekend
- BJP terms Jadavpur University a 'hub of anti-national elements' after clashes
- Don't fall in trap of schools giving useless degrees, warns Raghuram Rajan
- Hindu extremist cases: No pressure from either UPA or NDA, says NIA chief
- Most death row prisoners from backward caste groups, minorities: Law University Report
- Govt tightening screws: PM Modi on campaign trail
National BJP leaders, including deputy chief minister of Bihar Sushil Kumar Modi, Lok Sabha BJP leader Sushma Swaraj and L K Advani, will come to Gujarat on December 1 and 2 to canvas for party candidates in various constituencies, said an official release issued on Thursday.
Other leaders include party leader in Rajya Sabha Arun Jaitley, national president Nitin Gadkari, former party presidents Dr Murli Manohar Joshi, Rajnath Singh and Venkaiah Naidu, former deputy chief minister of Maharashtra Gopinath Munde, chief ministers Dr Raman Singh (Chhattisgarh ), Prem Kumar Dhumal (Himachal Pradesh), Manohar Parikkar (Goa), Shivrajsingh Chouhan (Madhya Pradesh) and Arjun Munda (Jharkhand).
Besides them, the release said, party vice-president Kalraj Mishra, general secretaries Ananth Kumar, V K Goyal, Ravshankar Prasad, Kiran Maheshwari and Dharmendra Pradhan will be addressing meetings.