Sushma, Sushil Modi, Advani to campaign this weekend
- Parliament LIVE: Jaitley has promised concrete proposals on GST, says Chidambaram
- Kashmir violence -- Omar Abdullah interview: 'It has been building up to this'
- Baton Rouge shootings: Three officers killed, suspect dead
- Grading writers, artistes is new brainwave of Culture Ministry
- Reforms not because of Cong, in spite of it... credit goes to Rao-Singh: Arun Jaitley
National BJP leaders, including deputy chief minister of Bihar Sushil Kumar Modi, Lok Sabha BJP leader Sushma Swaraj and L K Advani, will come to Gujarat on December 1 and 2 to canvas for party candidates in various constituencies, said an official release issued on Thursday.
Other leaders include party leader in Rajya Sabha Arun Jaitley, national president Nitin Gadkari, former party presidents Dr Murli Manohar Joshi, Rajnath Singh and Venkaiah Naidu, former deputy chief minister of Maharashtra Gopinath Munde, chief ministers Dr Raman Singh (Chhattisgarh ), Prem Kumar Dhumal (Himachal Pradesh), Manohar Parikkar (Goa), Shivrajsingh Chouhan (Madhya Pradesh) and Arjun Munda (Jharkhand).
Besides them, the release said, party vice-president Kalraj Mishra, general secretaries Ananth Kumar, V K Goyal, Ravshankar Prasad, Kiran Maheshwari and Dharmendra Pradhan will be addressing meetings.
- Congress opposition to GST does no credit to a party that opened up the economy 25 years ago
- Kashmir poses not just moral but also existential questions involving statecraft
- New FDI policy in food products is unlikely to be a game-changer by itself
- Swathi murder case in Chennai must trigger a move to enact strong witness protection laws
- A new government in Nepal does not hold out any promise of greater stability
- Kashmir is more than land, it is people