Sushma, Sushil Modi, Advani to campaign this weekend
- AAP battles Modi in Delhi, Congress missing
- First time, Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, calls her change ânakliâ
- Third phase of LS polls ends: High turnout in 91 seats; Chandigarh tops with 74 per cent
- Riot victims fight fear to vote, get glimpse of home
- Narendra Modi mentioned wife in poll affidavit after SC order on full disclosure
National BJP leaders, including deputy chief minister of Bihar Sushil Kumar Modi, Lok Sabha BJP leader Sushma Swaraj and L K Advani, will come to Gujarat on December 1 and 2 to canvas for party candidates in various constituencies, said an official release issued on Thursday.
Other leaders include party leader in Rajya Sabha Arun Jaitley, national president Nitin Gadkari, former party presidents Dr Murli Manohar Joshi, Rajnath Singh and Venkaiah Naidu, former deputy chief minister of Maharashtra Gopinath Munde, chief ministers Dr Raman Singh (Chhattisgarh ), Prem Kumar Dhumal (Himachal Pradesh), Manohar Parikkar (Goa), Shivrajsingh Chouhan (Madhya Pradesh) and Arjun Munda (Jharkhand).
Besides them, the release said, party vice-president Kalraj Mishra, general secretaries Ananth Kumar, V K Goyal, Ravshankar Prasad, Kiran Maheshwari and Dharmendra Pradhan will be addressing meetings.
Others include cricketer-turn-politician Navjot Singh Sidhu, BJP Mahila Morcha president Smriti Irani, Phaggan Singh Kulaste, Gujarat in-charge Balbir Punj, national spokespersons Praksah Javdekar, Rajiv Pratap Rudi, Om Prakash Dhankar, and Om Prakash Mathur among others.
- Srinath wins title but Deshpande steals show
- Ambala Lok Sabha constituency: 65.15 pc vote in Panchkula district
- ‘No smoking’ signages to dot polling booths
- City breaks electoral record as 74 pc turn out to vote
- BJP campaign in Varanasi starts April 12 — without Modi
- Cong spending Rs 50 cr on each constituency: Kumaraswamy