Suspected Naxalites fire at IAF helicopter, injure one, force it to land in dense Dantewada jungle
- LIVE: Odd-even rule kicks in; Delhi has done it, says Kejriwal
- Odd-even plan: First offender tells police he had 'no option'
- Dubai: Massive fire breaks out in a hotel near Burj Khalifa; all residents safely evacuated
- Antagarh bypoll, 2014: Candidate who stayed put says CMO offered ‘anything’
- Resolve to make House work: PM Narendra Modi to Opposition
Suspected Naxalites fired at an IAF helicopter injuring a security man in Maoist hotbed of Dantewada in Chhattisgarh.
According to preliminary reports, the helicopter was on a mission to airlift a few CRPF troopers when it was fired upon.
"The helicopter has been forced to land at Teliwara in Sukma district. One IAF man has been hit and the chopper has been cordoned off," a senior security official said.