Suspend deputy head of factories dept: Parvasi board
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
A day after the death of a worker in Zeenat industries, after his hand was caught by a mchine, Sitamber Singh — member of Parvasi board — said that lack of proper care by factories and labour department, had caused an increase in such accidents.
"The deputy director factories Jitender Singh Bhatti should be suspended as he failed to visit the factory in time after the accident," he said, adding that Bhatti was the person deputed in Khanna when a fatal accident took place in September in a solvex factory resulting in death of 14 workers. He was suspended at that time and again re-instated.