Suspended IAS officer back at work after 7 months
- Army out for relief in Chennai amid heavy rain, air services suspended
- Today, protest means sedition in India, says Rahul; Modi asserts people don't need to prove patriotism
- 'Real dirt' of India lies in minds, not streets: President Pranab Mukherjee
- Chidambaram hits out at govt after IT raids on son's firms
- Patidar quota agitation: Gujarat HC calls reservation an 'amoeboid monster '
The state government on Sunday posted IAS officer Y K Bahal, who was suspended in June last year following an incident of violence in Pratapgarh where he was posted as district magistrate, as member of the Revenue Board.
- Rajnath Singh's speech mocked the ideals that Ambedkar stood for
- Government should act on Jaitley’s criticism of Section 377, not look to the courts
- India will require greater ambition on increasing renewable energy
- Tactics that worked against tobacco can be used to thwart air polluters
- Not just an esoteric celebrity
- Under General Sharif, Pakistan army is carrying low-intensity war against diversity of opinion