Sussanne Roshan: Nobody is to be blamed for my split with Hrithik
- Arvind Kejriwal released after brief detention in Gujarat over no permission for road show
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
- For âcheeringâ Pakistan in India match, university in Meerut suspends 67 Kashmiri students
- Partners & possibles in target 272
- Attacker, victim: 2 faces of Gujarat riots come together for âHindu-Muslimâ unity
Sussanne Roshan, who split with her actor husband Hrithik Roshan a week ago, was bombarded with questions on Wednesday (December 18) night about who was to be blamed for their shocking split.
But Sussanne, mother of two boys Hridhaan and Hrehaan, told reporters at the launch of her boutique 'Bandra 190' said: "To blame anybody else in this situation is very bad. It is only about me and Hrithik, nobody else."
There were reports that Sussanne's close friendship with Arjun Rampal was a reason for her split with husband Hrithik. But Sussane clarified saying: "They are all very good friends of mine and Hrithik's. We have always been a very close knit friends circle so to blame anybody else in this situation is very bad."
Hrithik Roshan had last week announced his separation from wife Sussanne. He had issued a statement stating, "My wife has decided to separate from me and end 17 year relationship".
Hrithik Roshan, 39, and Sussanne, 35, who were childhood sweethearts, tied the knot in 2000 after a four-year courtship.
Arjun Rampal, who was also at the boutique launch with wife Mehr, said: "The most important thing is for the people to be happy and I think that's what matters the most."
Sussanne had earlier said it was their responsibility to protect and take care of their two children.
Hrithik and Sussanne would have celebrated their 13th wedding anniversary on December 20.