Suzuki Motorcycle sales jump over 3-fold in Oct
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: Maxwellâs 43-ball 95 helps KXIP chase 206
Two-wheeler maker Suzuki Motorcycle India today reported over three-fold increase in sales at 36,206 units in October.
The company had sold 11,513 units in the same month last year, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd (SMIPL) said in a statement.
Commenting on the sales growth, SMIPL Vice-President (Sales and Marketing) Atul Gupta said: "We have received a good response from the market for all our products." "The festive campaign, Hai Hayate, Hai Happiness, has further consolidated our consumer connect and created more opportunities for celebrations this festive season," he added.
- Treasure trove: Amicus points finger at temple ‘highest echelons’
- Ramdev ‘goes live’ on poll funding, Congress hits BJP on black money
- Vishwas, Cong worker booked
- Kanpur’s Muslim vote is for betterment, not to stop BJP
- Don’t name next Army Chief before May 16, BJP tells govt
- ‘Opposition conspiring to kill me’