Suzuki Motorcycle sales up 24% in Dec
- In US, Manohar Parrikar hits out at Pakistan, says Modi govt 'pro-active' in curbing violence in Valley
- 'Is this Modi model of democracy?': Arvind Kejriwal complains about officers being transferred by L-G
- India, US sign military logistics pact
- Kyrgyzstan: Three hurt, suicide bomber killed, in blast at Chinese embassy
- Kashmir: Non-lethal options to pellets were cleared in 2012 but file gathers dust
Two-wheeler maker Suzuki Motorcycle India today reported 23.89 per cent rise in sales at 33,753 units in December 2012.
It had sold 27,244 units in the same month of 2011, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd (SMIPL) said in a statement.
SMIPL Vice President (Sales and Marketing) Atul Gupta said: "We have received a good response from the market for all our products. The growing customer satisfaction has led to positive word-of-mouth in the market. We will continue to give
- Kashmiris must use fresh methods, free of radical Islam, free of violence
- Kalburgi, Pansare and Dabholkar melded modern sensibilities with tradition
- Islam does not discriminate in allowing entry to places of worship
- Modi and Obama should wrap up the unfinished tasks in the agenda set by them
- Strong intellectual property rights infrastructure will help Indian industry
- Public policy today, demands a bureaucracy less generalist