Suzuki two-wheelers posts 25% sales growth in Nov
- Congress moves EC as Modi's aide Amit Shah talks of 'badlaa' in riot-hit Muzaffarnagar
- MH370 fallout: AirAsia withdraws inflight magazine after it said our well-trained pilots would 'never lose a plane'
- After NYPD cop arrest at IGI, US tells India to get past tensions and move on
- VVIP chopper deal: Prosecution blames CBI for not sharing tender papers
- Elections 2014 LIVE: BJP displays 'show of unity' as Advani files nomination
Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd registered a 25 per cent increase in its November 2012 sales figures.
The company sold 39,134 units last month, compared to 31,332 in November 2011, Atul Gupta, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Suzuki Motorcycle, said.
The festive campaign, 'Hai Hayate, Hai Happiness', has further consolidated our consumer connect, he said.
- Four-time Chikkaballapur MP Jalappa bats for Moily
- Congress cannot be wiped out, Rahul says at Mangalore rally
- Sule leads expenses chart, Kadam second
- Cambridge grad or Class IV pass-out, education no bar for candidates
- HC extends stay on arrest of Teesta, four others till April 23
- Cong threatens legal action against Madhu Kishwar