Suzuki two-wheelers posts 25% sales growth in Nov
- Missing AN-32: All leads have turned out to be bad, says Manohar Parrikar
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt issues notification, relief to lakhs of central govt employees
- Kashmir unrest: Barring Anantnag, curfew lifted from all parts; schools remain shut
- At least 19 killed in knife attack at facility for handicapped in Japan
- Delhi: Auto rickshaw, taxi strike hits commuters hard in the city
Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd registered a 25 per cent increase in its November 2012 sales figures.
The company sold 39,134 units last month, compared to 31,332 in November 2011, Atul Gupta, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Suzuki Motorcycle, said.
- Nativist sentiments and a growing tendency towards looking inwards imperil globalisation
- Poor infrastructure not outdated syllabi — is what ails Indian universities
- India will have to get its act together on urban water
- Qandeel Baloch’s murder: Men craft, interpret and adjudicate over family laws in the subcontinent
- BJP was not dependent on Dalits to win Gujarat. But the apathy may cost in other states
- Jayalalithaa and Mamata defend Mayawati, recast politics on gender lines