Suzuki two-wheelers posts 25% sales growth in Nov
- 13 MLAs desert Lalu for Nitish, but six âreturnâ
- No death penalty for Italian marines, Centre tells Supreme Court
- Rahul targets Modi for divisive politics
- Rajiv Gandhi assassination case: SC to hear Centre's plea on restraining TN govt from releasing convicts
- Leopard on the loose in Meerut, officials order closure of schools and colleges
Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd registered a 25 per cent increase in its November 2012 sales figures.
The company sold 39,134 units last month, compared to 31,332 in November 2011, Atul Gupta, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Suzuki Motorcycle, said.
The festive campaign, 'Hai Hayate, Hai Happiness', has further consolidated our consumer connect, he said.
- BJP takes a leaf out of AAP, asks cadre to wear saffron caps
- Curator says Gambhir abused him, player calls it ‘fiction’
- AAP plea against President’s rule: SC will only examine constitutional issues
- Canadian Governor General’s gift to national capital — an Inuksuk
- Living on a prayer
- Man kills wife, 2 daughters, commits suicide: Police