Suzuki two-wheelers posts 25% sales growth in Nov
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd registered a 25 per cent increase in its November 2012 sales figures.
The company sold 39,134 units last month, compared to 31,332 in November 2011, Atul Gupta, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Suzuki Motorcycle, said.
The festive campaign, 'Hai Hayate, Hai Happiness', has further consolidated our consumer connect, he said.