Suzuki two-wheelers posts 25% sales growth in Nov
- Government issues high alert, says Islamic State expanding area of terror
- Putin vows to hunt down those who bombed Russian plane in Egypt
- Mani Shankar Aiyar to Pakistan channel: Remove Modi for talks to resume
- Chittoor Mayor shot dead while trying to save husband
- Hyderabad nursery student dies after head gets stuck in school lift
Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd registered a 25 per cent increase in its November 2012 sales figures.
The company sold 39,134 units last month, compared to 31,332 in November 2011, Atul Gupta, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Suzuki Motorcycle, said.
- Europe’s challenge: to find a political solution to the quagmire in West Asia
- Surrogacy isn’t morally reprehensible. Surrogates should be seen as workers
- One world, one battlefield
- With five states polling soon, the great Indian election will continue without recess
- Why Stockholm punches above its weight in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since