Suzuki two-wheelers posts 25% sales growth in Nov
- Concept of marital rape cannot be applied in India: Centre
- VIDEO: Out of control unmanned Russian spacecraft plunging to Earth
- Rahul Gandhi accuses govt of not procuring farmers produce
- Coal scam: CBI files charge sheet against Naveen Jindal, 14 others
- Quake victims vent their anger during PM Koirala's visit; toll tops 6,000
Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd registered a 25 per cent increase in its November 2012 sales figures.
The company sold 39,134 units last month, compared to 31,332 in November 2011, Atul Gupta, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Suzuki Motorcycle, said.
The festive campaign, 'Hai Hayate, Hai Happiness', has further consolidated our consumer connect, he said.