Swine flu patient dies at PGI
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
A 40-year-old patient from village Patran, in Patiala district, Punjab suffering from swine flu (H1N1 Influenza) died on Sunday at the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh. The patient, Amrik Singh, was admitted a few days ago with flu-like symptoms. About two weeks ago, three PGIMER employees from the department of cytology were also found positive with swine flu and were quarantined.