Swine flu symptoms: 2 admitted to Delhi hospital
Two persons with swine flu symptoms have been admitted in the isolation ward of Civil Hospital.
"One of them has tested positive while the report of the other patient is awaited," said hospital superintendent Dr M M Prabhakar Thursday night.
"Hasmukhbhai Natvarlal Joshi (46), who tested positive, was brought from Bhachau (Kutch) around five days ago," he said.
The patient whose test report is awaited is a 50-year-old woman named Deviben Gordhandas Parihar, who was brought from Balotra village of Barmer district in Rajasthan.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS: Sonia Gandhi | The Indian Express
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh’s book embarrasses PM; ‘Singh had little political authority’
- How can Modi honour women if he can’t mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Rahul Gandhi insulting Ambedkar by taking credit for laws: Narendra Modi