Symphony Appoints Pradeep Chaudhry as CFO
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Unethical, betrayal: Prime Minister Manmohan Singhâs daughter voices family anger
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
Symphony Services Corp , a global company specializing in software product engineering outsourcing services, announced the appointment of Pradeep Chaudhry as the new chief financial officer. In his position, Chaudhry will oversee all financial operations, focusing on capital structure, budgeting, financial reporting and managing communication with the investor community. Chaudhry will be based in Bangalore and will report to Gordon Brooks, president and chief executive officer, Symphony Services.
"We are delighted to have an experienced financial executive such as Pradeep join as a member of our leadership team. His financial leadership in industries as diverse as telecommunications and financial services, combined with his proven record of success managing world-wide financial operations, will support our own growth in the US, Europe, India and Asia," said Brooks.
Chaudhry brings with him more than 15 years of experience in the field of Corporate Finance with significant expertise in the areas of mergers & acquisitions, planning, pricing accounting, capital raising, tax and regulatory issues. Prior to joining Symphony Services, he had successful stints as chief financial officer at ISGN, Cambridge Solutions Ltd and Ind-Telesoft. At each of these companies, Chaudhry spearheaded financial operations and was instrumental in maintaining investor relations and raising capital. Earlier, he served in senior management positions at IBM Global Services, Bangalore.
Chaudhry said: "Symphony Services' clear leadership in delivering outsourced product engineering services to ISVs, software-enabled businesses, and companies with products containing embedded software recently reinforced by the Zinnov Consulting Ltd. ranking and pioneering of outcome certainty tied to clients' business objectives, are strong indications of the company's ability to deliver innovation. I'm excited about this opportunity to help the company continue on its growth path as it positively transforms its clients' business globally."
Analysts that cover the software product engineering market such as Gartner, Zinnov Consulting Ltd., NeoIT and the Black Book of Outsourcing, have recognized Symphony Services for its market leadership. The company's focus on guaranteeing outcomes to its clients' product engineering requirements is often cited. Symphony Services' ability to partner closely with clients' high-performing R&D organizations to build innovative products rapidly and economically, while linking results to client business goals such as customer satisfaction and increased revenue, sets the company apart.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties