Symphony Appoints Pradeep Chaudhry as CFO
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
Symphony Services Corp , a global company specializing in software product engineering outsourcing services, announced the appointment of Pradeep Chaudhry as the new chief financial officer. In his position, Chaudhry will oversee all financial operations, focusing on capital structure, budgeting, financial reporting and managing communication with the investor community. Chaudhry will be based in Bangalore and will report to Gordon Brooks, president and chief executive officer, Symphony Services.
"We are delighted to have an experienced financial executive such as Pradeep join as a member of our leadership team. His financial leadership in industries as diverse as telecommunications and financial services, combined with his proven record of success managing world-wide financial operations, will support our own growth in the US, Europe, India and Asia," said Brooks.
Chaudhry brings with him more than 15 years of experience in the field of Corporate Finance with significant expertise in the areas of mergers & acquisitions, planning, pricing accounting, capital raising, tax and regulatory issues. Prior to joining Symphony Services, he had successful stints as chief financial officer at ISGN, Cambridge Solutions Ltd and Ind-Telesoft. At each of these companies, Chaudhry spearheaded financial operations and was instrumental in maintaining investor relations and raising capital. Earlier, he served in senior management positions at IBM Global Services, Bangalore.
Chaudhry said: "Symphony Services' clear leadership in delivering outsourced product engineering services to ISVs, software-enabled businesses, and companies with products containing embedded software recently reinforced by the Zinnov Consulting Ltd. ranking and pioneering of outcome certainty tied to clients' business objectives, are strong indications of the company's ability to deliver innovation. I'm excited about this opportunity to help the company continue on its growth path as it positively transforms its clients' business globally."
Analysts that cover the software product engineering market such as Gartner, Zinnov Consulting Ltd., NeoIT and the Black Book of Outsourcing, have recognized Symphony Services for its market leadership. The company's focus on guaranteeing outcomes to its clients' product engineering requirements is often cited. Symphony Services' ability to partner closely with clients' high-performing R&D organizations to build innovative products rapidly and economically, while linking results to client business goals such as customer satisfaction and increased revenue, sets the company apart.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance