Symposium on forensic medicine ends
- Lok Sabha polls: Ram Vilas Paswan returns to NDA as BJP-LJP agree on seat-sharing
- UP Police raids Sahara chief Subrata Roy's residence, fails to arrest him
- BJP, AAP and NCP release candidates list for general elections
- TRS MP Vijayashanthi joins Congress day after party rules out merger
- Rahul Gandhi slams Salman Khurshid over 'impotent' remark against Narendra Modi
The two-day national symposium on Technological Advancements in Forensic Applications and the 11th National Conference of the Indian Congress of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology concluded on Saturday at the PGIMER.
On the second day on Saturday, the conference began with lectures from various experts.
Research papers were also presented at the symposium by various delegates on topics related to forensic medicine and forensic science.
The two-day event was organised to commemorate the golden jubilee celebrations of the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, by the Department of Forensic Medicine under the leadership of Professor Dalbir Singh.