Talaash: A melodramatic potboiler
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Producer: Ritesh Sidhwani, Aamir Khan, Farhan Akhtar
Director: Reema Kagti
Cast: Aamir Khan, Rani Mukerji, Kareena Kapoor
Releasing Date: November 30
Talaash is story of Inspector Shekhawat (Aamir Khan), who receives a phone call regarding a mysterious death and an accident. The chase to find the truth becomes a challenge for him as he is simultaneously reeling under the repercussions of a broken marriage with wife Roshni (Rani Mukerji). Amid his investigative quest and personal struggle, he meets a sex worker Rosie (Kareena Kapoor), who further adds shades of mystery to the puzzle. As the investigation proceeds, a simple car accident turns into a haunting mystery as many anomalies stringed to the death of the victim are revealed.
Director Reema Kagti declared Talaash to be an original piece of work, putting all the speculation of the movie being inspired from the book Act of Providence to rest.
Aamir Khan's new moustache look and sharing of space with two leading beauties Rani and Kareena has created a ripple of excitement and thrill among the audience.
The buzz - While shooting for the film, Aamir not only interacted with the aam janta but also went a step ahead to share a meal with a few lucky one's at their abode. The actor certainly knows how to charm his fans.