Talaash: A melodramatic potboiler
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
Producer: Ritesh Sidhwani, Aamir Khan, Farhan Akhtar
Director: Reema Kagti
Cast: Aamir Khan, Rani Mukerji, Kareena Kapoor
Releasing Date: November 30
Talaash is story of Inspector Shekhawat (Aamir Khan), who receives a phone call regarding a mysterious death and an accident. The chase to find the truth becomes a challenge for him as he is simultaneously reeling under the repercussions of a broken marriage with wife Roshni (Rani Mukerji). Amid his investigative quest and personal struggle, he meets a sex worker Rosie (Kareena Kapoor), who further adds shades of mystery to the puzzle. As the investigation proceeds, a simple car accident turns into a haunting mystery as many anomalies stringed to the death of the victim are revealed.
Director Reema Kagti declared Talaash to be an original piece of work, putting all the speculation of the movie being inspired from the book Act of Providence to rest.
Aamir Khan's new moustache look and sharing of space with two leading beauties Rani and Kareena has created a ripple of excitement and thrill among the audience.
The buzz - While shooting for the film, Aamir not only interacted with the aam janta but also went a step ahead to share a meal with a few lucky one's at their abode. The actor certainly knows how to charm his fans.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today