Talaash: Aamir Khan to meet and interact with crime journalists
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
Aamir Khan is known to promote his films in rather innovative ways. For his upcoming suspense drama 'Talaash', Aamir along with his marketing team came up with yet another unique idea.
Since Aamir plays Inspector Shekhawat, a cop who is investigating a tough case, he thought it would be rather apt if during the promotions of the film he got a chance to interact with crime journalists especially those who have done investigative journalism. Aamir has been a keen follower of crime and investigative journalism and he thinks that they do a very commendable job in the tough circumstances. Hence he would be meeting and interacting with various crime journalists during his promotional spree in various cities of India.
'Talaash' starring Aamir Khan, Rani Mukerji and Kareena Kapoor releases worldwide on November 30.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer