'Talaash' grosses over 100 crores
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Aamir Khan starrer supernatural thriller 'Talaash' has grossed over Rs 100 crore in the domestic and overseas market.
The film released on November 30 and in the following two weeks it has collected 85.38 crores in the domestic market and grossed Rs 46.40 crore overseas.
The Reema Kagti directorial has become the fastest to reach 100 crore by touching the mark in 10 days (overseas including), said a release.
'Talaash's pace hasn't slowed inspite of several releases this week.
The film also stars Rani Mukerji, Kareena Kapoor and Nawazuddin Siddhiqi.