'Talaash' grosses over 100 crores
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
Aamir Khan starrer supernatural thriller 'Talaash' has grossed over Rs 100 crore in the domestic and overseas market.
The film released on November 30 and in the following two weeks it has collected 85.38 crores in the domestic market and grossed Rs 46.40 crore overseas.
The Reema Kagti directorial has become the fastest to reach 100 crore by touching the mark in 10 days (overseas including), said a release.
'Talaash's pace hasn't slowed inspite of several releases this week.