Talented Himal, Negi share lead
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Chandigarh:Himal Gusain of SD College and Pardeep Singh Negi leapfrogged others to share the joint lead with 4.5 points each at the end of the fifth round of the 23rd Chandigarh Chess Championship, that is being held at St Xavier's School, Sector 44. Following them closely at four points each were Naveen Bansal, CM Sharma, Tarini Goyal and Arunima Goyal.
Points position at the end of 5th round:
4.5 pts: Gusain Himal, Pardeep Singh Negi. 4 : Naveen Bansal,Tarini Goyal, Goyal Arunima, Chander Mohan Sharma. 3.5: Piyush Manuja, Sunil Bansal. 3: Vohra Abhinandan, Nitin, Rahul Arora, Vipan Negi, Hitesh Issar, Jaskeerat Singh, Shweta, Manveer Singh, Rishabh Jain. 2.5: Kritika Kapila, Manmohan Singh, Navneet Kaur Ahuja , Jashan Singh. 2: Aryan Oswal, Lakshay Bhatia, Kashish Jain, Levanshu, Shishir Lamba, Harpreet Singh, Mauraya Mahajan, AS Chopra. 1.5: Mohit Thakur. 1: Abhinav, Mohit Chaudhary, Mayank Verma, Hitesh, Anhat. 0: Puneet Kumar, Devesh Bibra.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words