Talk of the Town
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
While Children's day was celebrated all over the country on November 14, the day will be celebrated on November 28 and December 3, 7 and 8 at Maher. As Diwali coincided with the celebrations they have postponed the same for better manamgement at four different villages. As a result of the same they have send an appeal for the following products. Rice – 200 kgs, Oil 5 tins, Dal – 15 kgs. Poha – 25 kgs, Potatoes – 50 kgs. Anyone interested in contributing can get in touch with Maher's head office in Wagholi.
Pune doctor honoured
One of the Village Projects headed by Dr. Anupama Sen of Wanowrie was recently selected for the Presentation at the Soroptimist International Conference, held recently in Belfast/ Northern Ireland. Out of all the Projects from 134 Countries, Dr Sen's was the only Project chosen for Presentation. Soroptimist International, Metro East, Pune, a Social Service Organisation, works for Empowerment of Women & Girls. Dr. Sen, a Child Specialist & Family Physician (Ex Army/AFMC) is the current President of SI, Metro East, Pune. For the last 12 years she has been regularly visiting Phulgaon/ Tulapur Villages every Friday to provide free Medical Service to Villagers.
Online Sanskrit learning programme
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today