talk of the town
- All attempts being made to free soldier in Pakistan captivity: Rajnath Singh
- SC cancels Mohammad Shahabuddin's bail, orders police to take him into custody
- Congress and I stand by PM Narendra Modi: Rahul Gandhi on surgical strikes
- Bihar liquor ban: Patna HC strikes down govt's prohibition law, terms it 'illegal'
- LIVE: PM Modi calls second Cabinet Committee on Security meet
Art exhibition of creative works done by around 1,000 students was organised by Ga Ma Bha Na Prakashan. It started from February 28 and was on till March 2. The exhibition was innaugurated by Rupali Pujari, a 5th year student from Identity Foundation. Dr Shamala Vanarase innaugurated 'My Calender 2013' on the same occasion. LM Kadu, proprietor of the Ga Ma Bha Na Prakashan said, "The concept of this calender was to promote art by children." Children from various parts of India and abroad had sent their beautiful creations and artwork depicting their dreams, life events and fantasies. The exhibition was held at Balgandharva Art Gallery in Pune.
For a good cause
Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology have organised a "Community Development Summit-2013" on March 4, at Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune. Theme of this Summit is "Sustainable Community Development through Participative Youth". The chief guest for the event will be Narayanan Krishnan, the CNN Hero of the Year 2010, a philanthropist and a social worker and Ajay Chaturvedi, the founder and chairman of Harva who won the CNN IBN Young Indian Leader of the Year Award 2011. The Event would be presided by Padma Bhushan SB Mujumdar, founder and president of the Symbiosis Institutes. Around 15 CSR representatives from various corporates, 35 well-known NGOs across India as well as scores of student representatives of CSR bodies of various colleges will participate in this event.
- The emergence of Akhilesh Yadav as a popular leader is an indicator of the same-old in the SP
- Poverty caused by expenditure on health has doubled in India in the past 15 years
- India’s aggressive response to Nawaz Sharif’s lies at the UN was a clear indicator of the things to come
- Let’s not allow debate about what it means to be Indian to be held hostage to jingoists and bigots
- People, policymakers can be led by subtly influencing their choice architecture
- Edit - Defining moment