Tanishaa's family not trying to get her out of 'Big Boss'
- Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Doctors in UP call off strike after Allahabad HC's intervention
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
Family members of Tanishaa Mukerji are not unhappy with her being on reality TV show 'Bigg Boss' and does not want her out of it, sources close to the actor said today.
Ever since Tanishaa decided to enter the 'Bigg Boss' house, there were reports about her family being unhappy with the decision. There were speculation that her family was upset with her growing closeness to Armaan Kohli on the show.
There were also reports about actor Ajay Devgn trying to get his sister-in-law Tanishaa out of the show.
Apparently, her family members were asking the channel to evict Tanisha from the show. Ajay had also reportedly threatened to boycott the channel.
However, her PR firm said the family members were not against her being on the show.
"The Mukerji and Devgn family is extremely non-interfering and in fact has always supported each other's decisions.
Tanuja and Kajol had shown their support for Tanishaa in the opening episode of 'Bigg Boss'," a statement issued on her behalf said.
"Once she's locked away and they (her family members) haven't been always available, it does not mean that they are unhappy with her being on the show and want her out. Tanishaa has taken 'Big Boss' as a challenge. Her family is at the most missing her, but is not against her decision and nor are they trying to pull her out," it said.
- India is a batting country, so the odd fast bowler may slip through
- AAP barricades itself in, party’s Hanuman Road office locked down
- Ramdin ton not enough as England win game, series
- Delhi aced by Services
- Kejriwal govt was reduced to a minority, Centre tells SC
- BCCI guarded in its reply to Supreme Court