Tanishaa's family not trying to get her out of 'Big Boss'
- Nitish Kumar's JD(U) recognised as principal opposition party in Bihar, BJP protests
- SC extends Setalvad's interim bail and asks her lawyer Kapil Sibal not to 'act smart'
- Aero India Show: Stunt planes collide in mid-air, pilots safe
- Swine flu deaths soar to 663, number of cases cross 10,000
- Maratha Mandir brings down curtains on Shah Rukh Khan's DDLJ
Family members of Tanishaa Mukerji are not unhappy with her being on reality TV show 'Bigg Boss' and does not want her out of it, sources close to the actor said today.
Ever since Tanishaa decided to enter the 'Bigg Boss' house, there were reports about her family being unhappy with the decision. There were speculation that her family was upset with her growing closeness to Armaan Kohli on the show.
There were also reports about actor Ajay Devgn trying to get his sister-in-law Tanishaa out of the show.
Apparently, her family members were asking the channel to evict Tanisha from the show. Ajay had also reportedly threatened to boycott the channel.
However, her PR firm said the family members were not against her being on the show.
"The Mukerji and Devgn family is extremely non-interfering and in fact has always supported each other's decisions.
Tanuja and Kajol had shown their support for Tanishaa in the opening episode of 'Bigg Boss'," a statement issued on her behalf said.
"Once she's locked away and they (her family members) haven't been always available, it does not mean that they are unhappy with her being on the show and want her out. Tanishaa has taken 'Big Boss' as a challenge. Her family is at the most missing her, but is not against her decision and nor are they trying to pull her out," it said.