'Tantrik' held in Sonepat for raping maid
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
A self proclaimed 'tantrik' was arrested by Delhi Police for allegedly raping his maid after she spurned his advances. Siya Ram Dubey, 43, was arrested from Sonepat in Haryana where he had fled after committing the crime at his residence in Devli village of south Delhi. The police received a call on September 20 from the husband of the victim, informing about the incident. Police found him hiding in Sonepat from where he was planning to flee to Ayodhya. Police said Dubey, who originally belongs to Faizabad in UP, confessed during interrogation and said he committed the crime after his repeated attempts to woo the victim failed.