Tape shows ‘witness’ lied about date he met Kurien
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
Karat writes to Ansari
NEW DELHI: CPM leader Brinda Karat wrote to RS chairman Hamid Ansari Friday saying it is "unthinkable" for P J Kurien to continue as House deputy chairman, especially when Parliament is to discuss the anti-sexual assault ordinance.
Kurien rules out resignation
NEW DELHI: "I have been absolutely cleared by the highest court of the land legally and morally. To my conscience, I am an innocent person... Stepping down would amount to making me admit myself indirectly to the crime," P J Kurien told PTI.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today