Tarachand NICU to be inaugurated on Nov 9
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs SRH: KXIP beat SRH by 72 runs
The 300-bed Tarachand hospital at Rasta Peth will formally inaugurate its new Neonatal Intensive Care Unit on November 9. Pune Municipal Commissioner Mahesh Pathak will formally inaugurate the NICU. Addressing mediapersons, Dr Suhas Parchure, managing trustee of the Seth Tarachand Ramnath Charitable Ayurvedic Hospital Trust, said the NICU was part of the hospital's development project.
The eight-bed NICU would ensure that each newborn is treated at reasonable costs, said Parchure, adding that a special ambulance dedicated for it had been donated to the hospital. The second phase of the hospital development project will be launched soon for which Rs 25 crore has been earmarked. Parchure said the hospital aimed to improve the infrastructure and provide modern facilities and specialised treatment in obesity and hypertension.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready